IPF Calculator is designed to help you determine the percentage of fat in your diet based on your age, height, weight, and activity level. The IPF calculator is a great tool for people that are interested in performing an initial body fat percentage estimate on themselves.
If you are a performing weightlifter, powerlifter, streetlifter, or just visiting the gym, then this application will be useful to you.
It will help you calculate the load and plan your workouts.
– WPC (World Powerlifting Congress): powerlifting, bench press, deadlift.
– AWPC (Amateur World Powerlifting Congress): powerlifting, bench press, deadlift.
– WRPF (World Raw Powerlifting Federation): powerlifting, bench press, deadlift, folk bench press, powerlifting, strict biceps curl.
– SPR (Union of Powerlifters of Russia): powerlifting, bench press, deadlift.
– FPR (Russian Powerlifting Federation): powerlifting, bench press.
– WSF (World Streetlifting Federation): biathlon, pull-ups, push-ups
– RF. Weightlifting
Competition calendar with map.
The base is updated weekly!
Competitions are available:
NAP, WAF, WRPF / WEPF, WSF, SPR / IPL, WPA / AWPA, CAP, FZD, WUAP, GPA, IPO, WPC / AWPC, WAA, APC
Score calculator for determining the absolute winner with a choice of formula
– IPF / IPF GL
– Schwartz / Malone
And other useful things:
– Calculation of your one-time maximum
– Prilepin’s table
You can also check this Swimming Pace Calculator